The Council for Children’s Rights (CFCR) leads our community to stand up for every child’s right to be safe, healthy and educated. We do that through individual advocacy, legal representation and addressing broad, community-wide issues through research and policy work.
More About the Council
- Read more about our Core Competencies and the work we do.
- Read about our policy focus on issues at the local and state level.
- Explore our news archives and our issues blog or watch a short videoabout Children’s Rights.
- Sign up to receive newsletters and action alerts from CFCR.
- Make a gift in support of our work to keep all children safe, healthy and educated.