State of Our Children Report
This annual report — formerly known as State of Mecklenburg’s Children — has been produced by the Council for more than 30 years and has become a go-to resource for data on children and families in our community. This year we are excited to be partners in providing this critical information to the community under its new name and in an expanded format as a resource to support our community’s efforts to increase equity and opportunity for all our children.
For more information, or to take action, please visit the following resources.
The Living Wage
Housing, Homelessness and Assistance
Child Care Programs in NC
United States Congress
Early Childhood Education
- Council For Children’s Rights’ 2018 Juvenile Justice Report
- Council for Children’s Rights’ 2018 Child Maltreatment Report
- Family First Prevention Services Act
- North Carolina General Assembly: Rylan’s Law
- Blog: Who Is a “Caretaker” in Child Abuse and Neglect Cases?
- 2018 Mecklenburg County Community CFPPT Report