State of Our Children Report Forum
The State of Our Children is not a new playbook or set of recommendations to address the complex challenges facing our rapidly growing county. Rather, it is a rallying point for the initiatives we’ve galvanized to support and a resource for the countless stakeholders in need of readily accessible, community-level indicators. And while it constitutes a toolset crafted by, and for, the child-serving community, its reach should not end there.
Regardless of your role or experience in child advocacy, we want to hear from you!
This forum is meant to engage our readers with the report:
- What surprised you?
- What data gaps hinder your understanding of our children’s needs?
- What information could be included in future iterations to strengthen your work or your community?
In addition, this forum provides a space to connect community members who share common child advocacy goals:
- How can you use this report to support your efforts?
- What are key terms for your space in child advocacy?
- What policy or community opportunities do you think are important to highlight?
- Do you know of resources the broader community should be aware of?
- Are you aware of opportunities for other advocates to get involved?
The forum threads are organized by theme (chapters: Livelihood, Health, Education, Safety; general report: opportunities to expand, community data gaps). We hope you will engage with others in these threads to discuss the State of Our Children Report as well as broader opportunities for the report and our community.
Together, this is our community, our children, and our challenge. Thank you in advance for your commitment to our common goal and we look forward to connecting with you.
Get real-time alerts about local, state, and national policy issues facing our children.
- Last Post